Friday, October 11, 2013

My new blog: The Greedy Dragon investment Blog

I have set up a new blog called "Greedy Dragon Investment Blog." The Greedy Dragon will chronicle my journey to put together a portfolio that I think has the potential to generate above average long-term returns.The blog will discuss some of the companies I invest in, the techniques I use to value companies, and other random stuff related to the business and finance world. I hope that you will pay my new blog a visit some time soon! 
Here's the link: http://greedydragoninvestment.blogspot.com/ 

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed Investrepreneurship posts so I will definitely check out your new blog.

    -Business Australia News

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very simple and informatics. Thank you for sharing..............


    Aegon Religare Term Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog thanks for sharing your valuable views with us. For more information just
    visit:- whatifoptions

    ReplyDelete